Areas I would like to see rehabbed, reused, and functional in Nashua. These are all downtown or close to it…not in any order of preference. Your thoughts?
1. This area of Nashua is one of my favorites. It’s for sale too.
2. Many a memory of the Arts and Science Center. Great location close to the library. http://jennifercote.info/nashuas-past-central-fire-station/
3. Ah, Little Florida…a hidden neighborhood. Let’s do something with this piece of land!
4. Again, mill building. The potential is fantastic!
5. Yes, I have a fascination with Mill Buildings. This is the back of the Franklin Mills and that beautiful Greeley House. This one is for sale too.
It’s best to walk around to really appreciate these areas…get out of the car! I’ve blogged about a couple of them and had the pictures already. The mill building area west of Main St (the area the Broad St Parkway will be heading into) has so much potential, so much history.
Don’t just look at the rubble, the skeletons of old buildings, the weeds and overgrowth…imagine the potential of what this area could be…please.
One more post: The End of the Hometown
-Just my thoughts. -Jenn
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.